Friday, July 18, 2014

DIY Rag Rug

We've all seen them! And it's time for my natural blog to joint the legions making rag rugs!
i don't think i need to go into too much detail here but here we go:


3 pairs of holey jeans

Get to cutting!

A morning of documentaries later

Wishey wash

My house was covered in these strips!

Jean Ball!

This took a few hours and rubbed my hands raw


This step was a pain in my ass, and lower back from leaning

DONE!!!
I put my new rug in front of my shower and it's working wonders! the cats like it too, its not uncommon to find them napping on it :) I loved making it so much i ended up making another tiny on out of old tee shirts jsut a few days ago:

It's only about a foot and a half across
I love my rag rugs and want to make more things out of the old worn clothes I have lying around. I don't like throwing textiles out if I can help it so we'll see more projects in the future!

PEACE!







No comments:

Post a Comment