Saturday, March 22, 2014

Love Water: Soap Box Soaps

Today, the 22 of March is National World Water Day and Unify along with the lovely Ta'Kaiya Blaney invite us all to #lovewater at 3pm your local time. say a prayer, preform a ritual, contemplate what water means to you and why you love water. This global wave will kick off a year of action to save and protect water.



In honor of this I will be reviewing Soap Box Soaps a company that sells all natural soaps. They have a wide variety of hand soaps, body washes, and bar soaps. The great thing about Soap Box Soaps is that when you buy soap they donate clean water, vitamins, and soap to a child in need.

You can learn more about their movement and their amazing team HERE

 I ordered Black Body Wash from Soap Box. It's a bit on the pricey side, including shipping it cost me about $13 and I was a bit upset because I can buy other organic soaps much cheaper. It wasn't until i recieved my package that I realized $13 is a small price to pay...

Now here's a story about Soap Box Soaps:
My soap was taking a LOOONG time to arrive after I'd been notified it was shipped. Like 3 weeks. It was really bugging me because there was no reason for it to take so long and there had been no missed deliveries and I had the address correct. I was very upset to say the least. Well, out of no where at about 6 in the evening I received this:

Hi Tarina,

My name is Jason from SoapBox Soaps and am contacting you because of an issue with your last order, #8064 (1 Black Body Wash). Your package came back as return to sender due to nobody at this address by your name. I just wanted to confirm the correct address before i resend your Black Body Wash. The address i have is:

Please let me know if this is correct or if you have another address you would like for me to ship your order to. Thanks for your support!


Best,
Jason 

--
Jason Rosen
Graphic Design
SoapBox Soaps
301.442.7641

:D I was very  happy to say the least so I replied thanking him and apologizing for the inconvenience. I gave him another address to send the package to and thanked him again. Not even an hour later I received:

Tarina, no inconvenience at all! I just wanted to make sure your package got to you. Thanks for the quick response, I will try to get your package sent back out to you today!

Best,
Jason 

Sent from my iPhone


I cannot say I have ever been more satisfied with customer service as I was when I read that email. Soap Box really does care about their customers and they just earned a life long one! 
 Now about the soap itself. I love this soap. It is all natural which means no synthetic detergents, dyes, or chemicals. I can tell the difference. It doesn't dry my skin as much as regular body washes but I feel clean after using it. 
My friends and I couldn't figure out what 'Black' smelled like but once i used it in the shower it really started to smell like licorice. It's clearly the 'mens scent' but I like it. 

 All in all I LOVE Soap Box Soaps and what they are doing to help save the world one purchase at a time. They really do help the consumer mae a difference with our everyday purchase. It really is worth the extra money. 

In honor of National World Water Day (a bit of an oxymoron) head over and purchase some hand soap which provides clean drinking water for a child in need. The body wash provides vitimins and the bar soap provides soap.

Final Verdict:  Life long Customer!










No comments:

Post a Comment