Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cat Treats! Boundless Nutrition Vanilla Almond OatMega Bar


Boundless Nutrition is a natural healthy food manufacturer and distributor based in Austin Texas. We are proud to be a family owned and operated business. We currently offer the Oatmega 3 Wellness bars and the Perfect FIT Protein Cookies. -BoundlessNutrition.com


This Boundless Nutrition OatMega bar came in Januarys Conscious Box and has been in the 'To Be Reviewed' pile for a while...I ate it a bit ago. This is going to be a short one.
 Now i am NOT the Food Reviewer and there is a reason for that; I'm bad at describing what I'm eating but I'll give it my best shot!
This bar tasted like a rice crispies treat that someone just kept adding flavor to until it wasn't good anymore. That's all i have, sorry... 
BUT!
I discovered that my cats LOVED this bar. They went crazy for it, it was so cute. 


The blonde is Blues, the other is Jazz. Jazz is notorious for wanting human food but even Blues wanted this bar, I ended up breaking off pieces for them to eat. 

Okay that's it for this one. It's a crappy review.

Final Verdict: I have no use for this product but the cats love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment