Saturday, April 12, 2014

Swamp Water: MRM Relax All

Sometimes I can't sleep. And it sucks.

I'm up until 2 or 3 am and I KNOW I need to be awake in a few hours but I can't get to sleep. So when this came in my Conscious Box for February I was pretty excited to give it a try.






"Relax-All™ is an amino acid and herbal supplement designed to support relaxation and calming to muscles in order to achieve a more restful sleep at night." - MRM-usa.com

Personally I prefer to drink chamomile tea to calm me down and help me sleep. it works wonders i swear but I was so willing to give this a try. Until I saw how big the pills were.
So much nope. I can not swallow capsules that big; I still break my pills in half! There were two included in the sample pack and the back said for sleep to take about 3 so I decided to open both and mix them with water. I have done this with many pill capsules in my past so I went into it expecting it to be gross but this was much worse than I thought!
It looked, smelled, and tasted like swamp water. Nothing I did could get my body to stop myself from simply chugging this glass of chunky mud. I tried so hard to drink it all. I paced my kitchen staring at it (at 2 am mind) trying to convince myself to just finish it off! I even called my best friend and told him all about the situation so i could try to get moral support to finish it. I'm not lying, I did.
In the end I couldn't finish it all. I drank about half but it was simply too much! I would NOT recommend doing what I did. Either swallow the pills or mix them with something strongly flavored.

BUT! The big question! Did it work? Short answer; yes. Long answer; it knocked me out in less than half an hour. i could feel it start to work soon after I drank it and I was asleep in no time. THAT BEING SAID! I'm sticking to chamomile for now. Delicious delicious chamomile :)


Final Verdict: It works but I don't want or need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment