Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fööd Review with Charles: Natures Bakery Fig Bars

My friend Charles is a foodie. I am not. That is why I am introducing Fööd Review with Charles; short video reviews of various organic food products accompanied by a small written segment on the company by yours truly. Charles was actually very excited about these reviews so without further adieu let's begin our review on Natures Bakery Fig Bars.





Natures Bakery began as a family owned bakery, founded by Richard Marson, dedicated to wholesome natural products. In 2010 Natures Bakery was created by Richards son David.
“Here at the bakery and beyond, we hang our hats on one common sense principle: balance. Balance in life, and certainly balance in our wholesome, tasty snacks. Finding harmony between nature, activity and nutrition is our calling—one which we hope is highly contagious.”naturesbakery.com

As companies go I am more than happy to give Natures bakery my money and I will. When I first saw the raspberry fig bar in my Conscious Box I was not overly thrilled because I don’t like fig or raspberry. After recording this review with Charles I opened my bar and my first words were “Ohmygod, this is good”. I cannot pretend to add anything of substance to Charles’s review so I will just say;
Final Verdict: I will definitely buy again

2 comments:

  1. After reading this I actually looked up Nature's Bakery - if only they were in the UK too! Their products look amazing. There are some bars like that over here but I always doubt that they're genuinely healthy & good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I wish you could get them over there, they really are so good and filling too. I bought a HUGE box of them last week and i devoured them lol

      Delete